Driver caught speeding in Brampton school zone
Police say a driver was caught speeding in a Brampton school zone earlier this morning.
Today (September 15), Road Safety Services Peel Police (RSS) officers were in Peel school zones monitoring speeds.
Police say a driver in Brampton was charged for going 53 km/h over the speed limit.
The driver received a stunt driving charge and a seven-day licence suspension, according to police, along with vehicle impoundment and a court date.
Police are reminding the public to drive with care.
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Brampton in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Driver Facing Charges After Caught Going Insane Speed in Brampton
- Driver facing penalties for going over twice the speed limit in Brampton
- Man Charged with Stunt Driving in Brampton School Zone
- Driver Stopped for Speeding at Brampton Intersection
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street