Driver caught travelling at dangerous speeds in Brampton
Today, Peel police conducted a number of traffic stops along Bovaird Drive as well as on Sandalwood Parkway in Brampton.
One driver was stopped for travelling 49 km/h over the speed limit, according to police.
Earlier today, police also stopped a driver going 91 km/hr in a 60 km/hr zone in the area of Sandalwood Parkway and Creditview Road.
Police say they will continue with an enforcement blitz throughout the weekend and are advising the public to slow down when driving.
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Some Skip the Dishes customers left feeling hangry