Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed in Brampton
Peel Police have caught another driver who was travelling at an insane speed in Brampton.
According to police, the driver was travelling at 122 km/h in a 70 km/h zone near Highway 50 and Countryside Drive.
Charges were laid, and the driver’s licence was suspended and the vehicle was impounded.
Speed and Aggessive Driving are factors in most collisions. We stopped another driver going 122km in a 70km zone near Hwy 50/ Countryside Dr #Brampton Charges laid, licence suspended, car impounded #WhatsTheRush ? pic.twitter.com/nZtE8hl8qR— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 16, 2019
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Driver Facing Charges After Caught Going Insane Speed in Brampton
- Police Nab G2 Driver Going More Than Double Posted Speed Limit in Brampton
- Young Driver Caught Driving at Very High Speed in Brampton
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
- Driver facing penalties for going over twice the speed limit in Brampton