Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed in Brampton
Peel Police have caught another driver who was travelling at an insane speed in Brampton.
According to police, the driver was travelling at 122 km/h in a 70 km/h zone near Highway 50 and Countryside Drive.
Charges were laid, and the driver’s licence was suspended and the vehicle was impounded.
Speed and Aggessive Driving are factors in most collisions. We stopped another driver going 122km in a 70km zone near Hwy 50/ Countryside Dr #Brampton Charges laid, licence suspended, car impounded #WhatsTheRush ? pic.twitter.com/nZtE8hl8qR— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 16, 2019
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- UPDATE: Police believe suspicious death in Brampton the result of a homicide
- Driver Facing Charges After Caught Going Insane Speed in Brampton
- Police Nab G2 Driver Going More Than Double Posted Speed Limit in Brampton
- Young Driver Caught Driving at Very High Speed in Brampton
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
- Driver charged for going far over the speed limit in Brampton