Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed in Brampton
Peel Police have caught another driver who was travelling at an insane speed in Brampton.
According to police, the driver was travelling at 122 km/h in a 70 km/h zone near Highway 50 and Countryside Drive.
Charges were laid, and the driver’s licence was suspended and the vehicle was impounded.
Speed and Aggessive Driving are factors in most collisions. We stopped another driver going 122km in a 70km zone near Hwy 50/ Countryside Dr #Brampton Charges laid, licence suspended, car impounded #WhatsTheRush ? pic.twitter.com/nZtE8hl8qR— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 16, 2019
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton
- Driver Facing Charges After Caught Going Insane Speed in Brampton
- Police Nab G2 Driver Going More Than Double Posted Speed Limit in Brampton
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
- Driver Stopped for Speeding at Brampton Intersection
- Young Brampton Driver Nabbed Going Ridiculous Speed