Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
A driver is facing stunt driving charges after reportedly being clocked in at a ludicrious speed on a city street in Brampton.
Peel police say the driver, who was was caught at 9:52 a.m. on Dec. 28, was reportedly driving 133 km/h on Winston Churchill Blvd. near Steeles Ave.
The speed limit on that stretch of road is 60 km/h.
Police say the driver received a seven-day licence suspension. The vehicle was also impounded.
If convicted, the driver could face a fine between $2,000 and $10,000.
Photo courtesy of Peel police
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Driver Facing Charges After Caught Going Insane Speed in Brampton
- Driver facing penalties for going over twice the speed limit in Brampton
- Brampton G1 Driver Charged With Stunt Driving
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Young Brampton Driver Nabbed Going Ridiculous Speed