Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
A driver is facing stunt driving charges after reportedly being clocked in at a ludicrious speed on a city street in Brampton.
Peel police say the driver, who was was caught at 9:52 a.m. on Dec. 28, was reportedly driving 133 km/h on Winston Churchill Blvd. near Steeles Ave.
The speed limit on that stretch of road is 60 km/h.
Police say the driver received a seven-day licence suspension. The vehicle was also impounded.
If convicted, the driver could face a fine between $2,000 and $10,000.
Photo courtesy of Peel police
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Driver Facing Charges After Caught Going Insane Speed in Brampton
- Driver facing penalties for going over twice the speed limit in Brampton
- Brampton G1 Driver Charged With Stunt Driving
- Young Brampton Driver Nabbed Going Ridiculous Speed
- Police Nab G2 Driver Going More Than Double Posted Speed Limit in Brampton