Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
A driver is facing stunt driving charges after reportedly being clocked in at a ludicrious speed on a city street in Brampton.
Peel police say the driver, who was was caught at 9:52 a.m. on Dec. 28, was reportedly driving 133 km/h on Winston Churchill Blvd. near Steeles Ave.
The speed limit on that stretch of road is 60 km/h.
Police say the driver received a seven-day licence suspension. The vehicle was also impounded.
If convicted, the driver could face a fine between $2,000 and $10,000.
Photo courtesy of Peel police
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton