Driver charged for going far over the speed limit in Brampton
A Brampton man is facing charges following a recent speeding incident.
Police say they stopped a 28 year old male driver after he was found travelling 181km/h at Airport Road and Queen Street — more than 100km/h over the speed limit.
The driver has been charged and his vehicle is impounded for seven days.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
Nice car. Too bad the 28-year-old driver won't be using it for the next 7 days.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) October 12, 2019
The Brampton man is facing charges after he was found travelling 181km/h in a 80km/h zone at Airport Rd/Queen St, #Brampton.
Just because it can go that fast, doesn't mean you CAN drive that fast. pic.twitter.com/LtwqXiqHgU
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- Tornado watch in effect for Brampton
- Arrests made in double stabbing at Brampton apartment
- "The justice system failed us": Mayor Patrick Brown angrily responds after Brampton shooting leaves woman dead
- Driver Facing Charges After Caught Going Insane Speed in Brampton
- Driver facing penalties for going over twice the speed limit in Brampton
- Driver Stopped for Speeding at Brampton Intersection
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed in Brampton