Driver Dead After Collision at Major Intersection
Earlier this evening we reported that there had been a collision with injuries at a major intersection in Brampton.
Peel Regional Police have now confirmed a fatality in relation to the collision.
Police received a call at 6:50 p.m. about a collision at Queen and Goreway.
“It was a two vehicle collision with considerable damage,” said Const. Lori Murphy.
Two people were transported to a local hospital, and there was one fatality.
Roads will be closed in the area for several hours.
“This is going to be awhile,” said Murphy.
The Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating.
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- BREAKING: COVID-19 death reported at Brampton Civic Hospital
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Fire department responding to a fire in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Man Dead After Three-Vehicle Collision
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Report Injuries After Collision in Brampton