Driver Facing Charges After Caught Going Insane Speed in Brampton
A driver who was caught travelling at an insane speed in Brampton is facing charges.
According to police, the driver was stopped doing 126 km/h in a 70 km/h zone near Highway 50 and Countryside Drive.
Police say the driver has been charged with stunt driving and speeding.
The driver is also facing a seven-day licence suspension and the car has been impounded for seven days.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed in Brampton
- Driver facing penalties for going over twice the speed limit in Brampton
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Driver Stopped for Speeding at Brampton Intersection