Driver facing penalties for going over twice the speed limit in Brampton
Police have charged a driver who was caught speeding earlier today (Friday, March 6) in Brampton.
The driver was clocked doing 135 km/h on Dixie Road north of Steeles Avenue East, police say — far over the legal speed limit of 60 km/h.
In addition to a Stunt Driving charge, the driver’s licence was suspended and vehicle impounded for seven days.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
- Driver Facing Charges After Caught Going Insane Speed in Brampton
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Driver caught speeding in Brampton school zone
- Driver charged for going far over the speed limit in Brampton