Driver Facing Serious Injuries After Collision in Brampton
A serious vehicle collision has taken place this afternoon in Brampton.
Police got a call around 5:00 p.m. regarding a two-vehicle collision in the area of Ward Road and Sun Pac.
A female driver has been taken to the trauma centre with serious injuries, and a passenger has been taken to the local hospital. The Major Collision Bureau is on the scene.
Sun Pac is currently closed from Ward Rd to Progress Ct. Citizens are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: The roadway has been reopened.
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Driver suffers serious injuries following collision in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Male and female sent to trauma centre after morning collision in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Driver transported to trauma centre after multi-vehicle collision in Brampton