Driver Facing Serious Injuries After Collision in Brampton
A serious vehicle collision has taken place this afternoon in Brampton.
Police got a call around 5:00 p.m. regarding a two-vehicle collision in the area of Ward Road and Sun Pac.
A female driver has been taken to the trauma centre with serious injuries, and a passenger has been taken to the local hospital. The Major Collision Bureau is on the scene.
Sun Pac is currently closed from Ward Rd to Progress Ct. Citizens are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: The roadway has been reopened.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Brampton
- Cannabis sales associated with boost in property values in Brampton
- Driver suffers serious injuries following collision in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- Collision Prompts Serious Injuries and Road Closure in Brampton