Driver Flees After Crashing at Major Brampton Intersection
Officers are searching for a suspect who fled the scene of a crash this afternoon in Brampton.
Police reported around 2:50 p.m. that two vehicles were involved in a collision at the intersection of Dixie and Steeles.
One driver has been taken to a local hospital with minor injuries.
The driver of the other vehicle fled the scene on foot. He is described as a male with tanned skin, a small goatee and sideburns. He is wearing black pants and a jacket.
Police and K9 units are in the area investigating.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar