Driver flees after three teens hit by vehicle in Brampton
Officers are investigating a collision with multiple victims this afternoon in Brampton.
Police were called at 5:36 p.m. for a vehicle that struck three pedestrians at Bonnie Braes Drive and James Potter Road.
The three 16 year olds are all conscious and breathing, police say. Injuries are unknown.
All three are being taken to local hospital as a precaution.
The vehicle fled the scene. No suspect or vehicle description is available at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening
- Professor’s Lake and more to reopen in Brampton this week
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- CARJACKING: Delivery driver's vehicle stolen in Brampton
- Teen Girl Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Vehicle flees after striking three pedestrians in Brampton
- Roads Closed After Two Pedestrians Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police searching for suspect who fled stolen vehicle in Brampton