Driver Hospitalized After Collision in Brampton
One person sustained injuries after a crash this evening in Brampton.
Police got a call at 10:20 p.m. regarding a two-vehicle collision at McLaughlin Road North and Williams Parkway.
A driver involved in the crash has been taken to a local hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Traffic delays are expected. Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Driver Suffers Serious Injuries Following Crash in Brampton
- Driver Facing Serious Injuries After Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Involved in Collision in Brampton