Driver Hospitalized After Collision in Brampton
One person sustained injuries after a crash this evening in Brampton.
Police got a call at 10:20 p.m. regarding a two-vehicle collision at McLaughlin Road North and Williams Parkway.
A driver involved in the crash has been taken to a local hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Traffic delays are expected. Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Brampton family seeking help after two boys slain in their home
- Brampton just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature
- Number of Subway locations continues to decline in Brampton
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Holiday celebrations to cause road closures in Brampton this weekend