Driver Hospitalized After Collision in Brampton
One person sustained injuries after a crash this evening in Brampton.
Police got a call at 10:20 p.m. regarding a two-vehicle collision at McLaughlin Road North and Williams Parkway.
A driver involved in the crash has been taken to a local hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Traffic delays are expected. Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- Peel Police on Scene Following Collision in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Strikes Gas Line in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Should These Controversial Brampton License Plates be Banned?
- Driver Suffers Serious Injuries Following Crash in Brampton
- Victim Sustains Life Threatening Injuries in Brampton Crash
- Driver Facing Serious Injuries After Collision in Brampton
- Serious Injuries Caused by Tractor Trailer Crash in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton