Driver in hospital after two-vehicle crash in Brampton
One person was injured in an overnight vehicle collision in Brampton.
Police were called at 3:00 a.m. for a crash involving two vehicles at the intersection of Rutherford Road and Clarence Street.
One driver was taken to hospital with currently undisclosed injuries.
The vehicles have been removed from the scene and the roadway has since reopened.
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Vehicle Flipped Over After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
- Emergency Services Called to Scene of Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Passenger Dead, Driver Flees After Overnight Crash in Brampton
- Man Seriously Injured in Fail to Remain Collision in Brampton