Driver in hospital after two-vehicle crash in Brampton
One person was injured in an overnight vehicle collision in Brampton.
Police were called at 3:00 a.m. for a crash involving two vehicles at the intersection of Rutherford Road and Clarence Street.
One driver was taken to hospital with currently undisclosed injuries.
The vehicles have been removed from the scene and the roadway has since reopened.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Police identity victim of recent homicide in Brampton
- 16 year old arrested for homicide of Brampton man
- Police responding to female with knife in Brampton
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- Vehicle Flipped Over After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
- Emergency Services Called to Scene of Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Driver flees three-vehicle crash involving police cruiser in Brampton
- Passenger Dead, Driver Flees After Overnight Crash in Brampton