Driver in Trauma Centre After Crash in Brampton
Police have reported a crash in Brampton tonight.
Peel Regional Police say a call came in about an incident at 8:05 p.m. on Tuesday April 10, 2018.
According to police, there was a two-vehicle crash at Bovaird Dr. E. and Richvale Dr.
One driver has been taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries. The other has been taken to a local hospital.
Police say traffic is moving slowly in the area. You may want to avoid the area for now.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash in Brampton
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
- Passenger in Trauma Centre After Crash Near Major Brampton Intersection
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Crash in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Serious Crash Sends One to Trauma Centre