Driver Stopped for Speeding at Brampton Intersection
One driver is facing vehicle impoundment after driving far past the speed limit this morning in Brampton.
Peel Police said around 11:45 a.m. that they nabbed a 23 year old male driver speeding at the intersection of Dixie and Orenda Road.
The driver was going 113km/hr in a 60 km/hr zone, police report.
The vehicle, which reportedly belongs to the driver’s friend, will be impounded for seven days.
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Severe Thunderstorm And Flood Watch Now In Effect For Brampton
- Driver Facing Charges After Caught Going Insane Speed in Brampton
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
- Police Nab G2 Driver Going More Than Double Posted Speed Limit in Brampton
- Young Brampton Driver Nabbed Going Ridiculous Speed
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed in Brampton