Driver Stopped for Speeding at Brampton Intersection
One driver is facing vehicle impoundment after driving far past the speed limit this morning in Brampton.
Peel Police said around 11:45 a.m. that they nabbed a 23 year old male driver speeding at the intersection of Dixie and Orenda Road.
The driver was going 113km/hr in a 60 km/hr zone, police report.
The vehicle, which reportedly belongs to the driver’s friend, will be impounded for seven days.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Driver caught speeding in Brampton school zone
- Driver facing penalties for going over twice the speed limit in Brampton
- Driver Facing Charges After Caught Going Insane Speed in Brampton
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street