Driver Stopped for Speeding at Brampton Intersection
One driver is facing vehicle impoundment after driving far past the speed limit this morning in Brampton.
Peel Police said around 11:45 a.m. that they nabbed a 23 year old male driver speeding at the intersection of Dixie and Orenda Road.
The driver was going 113km/hr in a 60 km/hr zone, police report.
The vehicle, which reportedly belongs to the driver’s friend, will be impounded for seven days.
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
- Police Nab G2 Driver Going More Than Double Posted Speed Limit in Brampton
- Young Brampton Driver Nabbed Going Ridiculous Speed
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Arrested During Rush Hour in Brampton
- Driver Crashes Into Pole at Major Intersection in Brampton