Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
Peel police are on the lookout for a driver who fled the scene early Thursday after an altercation between two vehicles led to an alleged assault in the Airport Rd area at Coventry Rd.
Police say they received the call at 6:37 a.m. after the victim may have been struck by the vehicle of the suspect who fled.
The victim was transported to the trauma centre.
Southbound Airport Rd from Queen St to Clark Blvd remains closed.
The incident is being investigated by Peel Regional Police Service as road rage.
UPDATE: An adult male is in custody in relation to this incident. The roadways have been re-opened.
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Searching for Driver After Pedestrian Struck, Seriously Injured in Brampton
- Police On Scene For Female And Child Struck By Vehicle In Brampton
- Victim And Police Asking For Help In Search Of Brampton Hit-And-Run Driver