Driver Suffers Serious Injuries Following Crash in Brampton
Two people have sustained injuries—one of them serious—following a crash in Brampton.
Shortly before 5:00 p.m., Peel police said that officers are on scene in the Queen and Hwy 50 area.
Police say two vehicles were involved the collision.
One driver is being transported to Sunnybrook with serious non-life-threatening injuries, while another driver is being transported to Brampton Civic Hospital for precautionary purposes.
Southbound Hwy 50 is closed at Queen.
UPDATE: Police say Queen St closed in both directions between The Gore Rd and Huntington Rd.
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Brampton: August 18 – 24
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- Victim Sustains Life Threatening Injuries in Brampton Crash
- Serious Injuries Caused by Tractor Trailer Crash in Brampton
- A Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Explosion in Brampton