One Driver Dead Following Brampton Collision Involving Transport Truck
There has been a major collision in Brampton.
According to Peel Police, a transport truck and a vehicle collided at around 9:05 a.m this morning, but have not stated what happened.
The incident occurred in the intersection of Highway 50 and Cottrelle Boulevard.
The driver of the vehicle is trapped inside.
One of the drivers has been pronounced dead at the scene. The police have yet to report all other injuries.
Peel Police have closed Highway 50 from Ebenezer Road to Bellchase Trail, Cottrelle Boulevard West to Clarkway Drive and Langstaff Road East to Huntington Road due to the investigation.
More updates to come.
Witnesses or anyone with dashcam footage are urged to contact investigators from the Major Collision Bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 3710.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Brampton Man Dead After Collision on Major Road in Caledon
- Peel Police Looking for Witnesses Following Collision Investigation
- Collision Involving Transport Truck Causes Injuries in Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure