One Driver Dead Following Brampton Collision Involving Transport Truck
There has been a major collision in Brampton.
According to Peel Police, a transport truck and a vehicle collided at around 9:05 a.m this morning, but have not stated what happened.
The incident occurred in the intersection of Highway 50 and Cottrelle Boulevard.
The driver of the vehicle is trapped inside.
One of the drivers has been pronounced dead at the scene. The police have yet to report all other injuries.
Peel Police have closed Highway 50 from Ebenezer Road to Bellchase Trail, Cottrelle Boulevard West to Clarkway Drive and Langstaff Road East to Huntington Road due to the investigation.
More updates to come.
Witnesses or anyone with dashcam footage are urged to contact investigators from the Major Collision Bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 3710.
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Brampton student selected to earn prestigious award
- Heavy snow warning issued for Brampton
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Police looking for two suspects in connection to a robbery in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Brampton Man Dead After Collision on Major Road in Caledon
- Peel Police Looking for Witnesses Following Collision Investigation
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Collision Involving Transport Truck Causes Injuries in Brampton