Drivers Transported to Hospital After Collision in Brampton
Two drivers have been transported to hospital after a collision at a Brampton intersection.
Shortly before 10:30 a.m., Peel police announced that a collision had occurred in the Rutherford Road South and Bramsteele Road area.
Both drivers were taken to hospital as a precautionary measure.
Police are still on scene, so there may be delays in the area.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Person transported to hospital after collision in Brampton
- ROAD CLOSURE: Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Police Car and Taxi Collision Sends One to Hospital in Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure