Drugs and Gun Seized from Brampton Home
Two people are facing numerous gun and drug charges following the seizure of drugs and a gun from a Brampton home.
Peel police report that on Wednesday, July 5, investigators executed a search warrant at a residential home in the Mississauga Road and Yardmaster Drive area. During the search, officers located a 40 mm semi-automatic handgun and large quantities of heroin and cocaine.
Now, 25-year-old Brampton man Kareem Corbin has been charged with numerous drugs and firearms offences. He was held for a bail hearing.
Police also charged 28-year-old Brampton woman Kamille Rojas with numerous drug offences. She was released on a promise to appear with an upcoming court date in August 2017.
Anyone who may have information pertaining the possession of illegal firearms is asked to call the Street Crime Gang Unit at (905) 453-3311, ext. 7704.
- Warrant Leads to Seizure of Semi-Automatic Gun and Drugs in Brampton
- Three Charged With Numerous Gun and Firearm-Related Offenses in Brampton
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
- Three Men Charged Following Firearm and Drugs Seizure
- Three Men Arrested for Heroin Trafficking in Brampton Area