Drunk Driver Arrested After Brampton Crash
An impaired driver is in custody following a crash in Brampton on Sunday.
Officers were sent to Williams Pkwy. and Dixie Rd. at 3:42 p.m. for a fail to remain collision.
"The suspect was apprehended about 20 minutes later," said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
It’s unclear if there are any injuries; the collision was minor.
Charges are pending.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says