Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 15
In an effort to keep students and parents updated regarding the spread of COVID-19, the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board (DPCDSB) is tracking the numbers of active confirmed cases at schools within the district.
If a student or staff member at a DPCDSB school tests positive for the virus, Public Health will be in contact with the school to provide further direction on when they should return.
Additionally, a deep cleaning of all areas accessed by the person who contracted the virus will take place, and the school will follow the direction of Public Health.
Those who retest negative—after their initial positive test—are permitted to return to school once they are symptom-free for 24 hours.
These are the schools/institutions with at least one active reported case of COVID-19 as of September 15, 2020:
- St. Alphonsa Catholic School - 1 confirmed case, 0 closed classrooms (school open)
Updates will continue as the school year persists.
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Police searching for motorcyclist who fled scene of crash in Brampton
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 16
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 15
- Peel District schools with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 13, 2020