Early Morning Power Outage Still Affecting Some Brampton Residents
If you’re still without power in Brampton, you might have to wait quite a bit longer.
Earlier today, thousands of people lost power due to the high winds and some residents were affected for hours after a hydro pole broke in the Steeles and Hurontario area.
Now, Hydro One Brampton is reporting that 63 customers are still without power. Forty-seven of those affected should have their power restored later tonight, but the rest might have to wait until tomorrow evening.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday