Eclectic New Bistro Open in Brampton
Good news, Brampton foodies! A brand new bistro has opened its doors in Brampton.
Mikey’s Bistro opened just a few weeks ago at Hurontario and Ray Lawson, across the street from the courthouse.
The bistro promises a wide variety of menu items including wings, burgers, roast beef, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken salad, twisted wedges, mac and cheese bites, tandoori tots, and baskets of shrimp.
The restaurant also has lunch specials like a chef’s signature chicken with rice and peas and fresh veggies on the side for only $8.95 (featured in our cover photo, courtesy of their Facebook page).
Mikey’s comes across as very passionate about food and service, and some of their reviews even call them Brampton’s newest gem!
Their presentation looks great to boot and they even have happy hour.
2 County Court Blvd, Unit 165
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil house with spacious backyard
- First responders attending to house fire in Brampton