Elderly Brampton Couple Still Missing
Police are still seeking public assistance locating an elderly couple last seen in Brampton this afternoon. More information was recently revealed.
Earlier tonight, police reported that an elderly couple was missing.
Eric Woodburn, 79, and Olive Woodburn, 77, were last seen on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at around 1 p.m. in the area of Main and Vodden.
Mr. Woodburn was driving a 2011 four-door grey Chevrolet Cruze with Ontario plate number BYPN415. Ms. Woodburn was his passenger.
“The couple were expected to return to their residence in Brampton, however they did not arrive,” say police.
“Investigation has revealed that the couple were in the town of Port Hope, Ontario, at approximately 6:15 p.m. and were looking for directions on how to return to Brampton.”
Police and family are concerned for the couple’s well-being as they are not familiar with the area.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
UPDATE: The couple has been reunited with their family.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Ontario says more heath providers can reopen including dentists, optometrists
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton