Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
An elderly man has been seriously injured after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Shortly after 6:00 p.m., Peel police reported that a pedestrian was struck in the Westbrook Ave. and Whitehouse Crescent area.
The victim is an elderly male and he has sustained serious injuries.
The intersection has been shut down and residents are being asked to avoid the area.
*Pedestrian struck* at Westbrook ave and whitehouse crst in #Brampton. Elderly male, serious injuries, intersection shutdown, avoid area.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) November 24, 2016
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- Elderly Woman Struck in Residential Area of Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Bus in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton