Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
An elderly man has been seriously injured after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Shortly after 6:00 p.m., Peel police reported that a pedestrian was struck in the Westbrook Ave. and Whitehouse Crescent area.
The victim is an elderly male and he has sustained serious injuries.
The intersection has been shut down and residents are being asked to avoid the area.
*Pedestrian struck* at Westbrook ave and whitehouse crst in #Brampton. Elderly male, serious injuries, intersection shutdown, avoid area.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) November 24, 2016
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Elderly Woman Struck in Residential Area of Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Bus in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton