Elderly Man With Alzheimer's Missing, Last Seen in Brampton
Police are seeking public assistance locating a missing man in Brampton today.
Police say that the 79-year-old male with Alzheimer’s was last seen in the area od Dixie and Peter Robertson this morning at around 10:17 a.m.
He was last seen wearing a blue turban, beige pants and a beige jacket, a black and white striped shirt, and black shoes.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Police Searching for Man with Alzheimer's Last Seen in Brampton
- Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Male with Alzheimers in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Senior From Brampton
- Police Seeking Public’s Assistance in Locating Missing Brampton Man