Elderly Man With Alzheimer's Missing, Last Seen in Brampton
Police are seeking public assistance locating a missing man in Brampton today.
Police say that the 79-year-old male with Alzheimer’s was last seen in the area od Dixie and Peter Robertson this morning at around 10:17 a.m.
He was last seen wearing a blue turban, beige pants and a beige jacket, a black and white striped shirt, and black shoes.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- Popular Breakfast Restaurant in Brampton Suddenly Closes
- Province Moves Forward on Minimum Wage and Other Workplace Changes
- Police Seeking Suspect After Woman Assaulted in Brampton
- We Now Know Who's Coming to Two Old Target Locations in Brampton
- Peel Police Have Created an Interactive Crime Map for Brampton