Elderly Man With Alzheimer's Missing, Last Seen in Brampton
Police are seeking public assistance locating a missing man in Brampton today.
Police say that the 79-year-old male with Alzheimer’s was last seen in the area od Dixie and Peter Robertson this morning at around 10:17 a.m.
He was last seen wearing a blue turban, beige pants and a beige jacket, a black and white striped shirt, and black shoes.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Police Searching for Man with Alzheimer's Last Seen in Brampton
- Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Male with Alzheimers in Brampton
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing 37-year-old man from Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Senior From Brampton