UPDATED: Elderly Man with Dementia Reported Missing in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing person in Brampton.
Isaac Pemberton, 81, was last seen this morning at 11:15 a.m. leaving Brampton Civic Hospital.
He is six feet tall with a thin build and was wearing the clothing depicted in the photo.
He additionally is diagnosed with dementia, police say.
Anyone who sees Pemberton or has information on his whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
UPDATED: As of 5:34 p.m. on Feb. 5, police say he has been located.
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Road Closed Due to Possible Gas Leak in Brampton
- Police Looking for Elderly Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning on Major Road in Brampton
- Here's How the Toronto Raptors Celebrated Their Championship Win