UPDATED: Elderly Man with Dementia Reported Missing in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing person in Brampton.
Isaac Pemberton, 81, was last seen this morning at 11:15 a.m. leaving Brampton Civic Hospital.
He is six feet tall with a thin build and was wearing the clothing depicted in the photo.
He additionally is diagnosed with dementia, police say.
Anyone who sees Pemberton or has information on his whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
UPDATED: As of 5:34 p.m. on Feb. 5, police say he has been located.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Wearing masks could soon be mandatory in Brampton amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton