Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
An elderly woman has died after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
A call regarding a collision between a vehicle and pedestrian in the Rosepac Ave. and Conestoga Blvd. came in at 8:15 a.m. on Thursday morning, police say.
Police say the 73-year-old woman, who was found to be suffering from life-threatening injuries, was pronounced dead in hospital.
The intersection was closed, but has since reopened.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,956 total cases found in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATE: Elderly Woman Struck by Vehicle in Brampton Pronounced Dead
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Elderly Woman Struck in Residential Area of Brampton
- Brampton Woman Struck and Killed by Vehicle in Mississauga