Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
An elderly woman has died after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
A call regarding a collision between a vehicle and pedestrian in the Rosepac Ave. and Conestoga Blvd. came in at 8:15 a.m. on Thursday morning, police say.
Police say the 73-year-old woman, who was found to be suffering from life-threatening injuries, was pronounced dead in hospital.
The intersection was closed, but has since reopened.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Major weather statement in effect for Brampton
- 5 Worst McDonald's Locations in Brampton
- All eastbound lanes of 407 closed at Mississauga Road in Brampton
- UPDATE: Coach's Corner host Ron MacLean apologizes for Don Cherry's controversial remarks
- SIU investigating after police attend disturbance call in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATE: Elderly Woman Struck by Vehicle in Brampton Pronounced Dead
- Elderly Woman Struck in Residential Area of Brampton
- A Woman is Dead After Morning Collision in Brampton
- Brampton Woman Struck and Killed by Vehicle in Mississauga