Elderly Woman Struck in Residential Area of Brampton
Police are on scene after a pedestrian was struck in Brampton this evening.
Peel Regional Police said at 6:06 p.m. on Wednesday August 15 that an elderly woman was struck by a vehicle in the area of Moffat Ave. and Charolais Blvd.
She was transported to a trauma centre,
Unknown extent of injuries at this time.
UPDATE: Access to Torrance Woods is restricted while the Major Collision Bureau investigates this incident. Witnesses are asked to contact police.
- Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre