Elderly Woman with Alzheimer’s Missing in Brampton
Police have reported another missing person today in Brampton.
Olive Brooks, 80, was last seen around noon today at her residence in the area of Kingknoll and McLaughlin.
She is described as 125 lbs, 4'8" tall, and hunched over. She was seen wearing a red waist length coat, brown pants, and carrying a brown purse.
Brooks suffers from Alzheimer’s, according to police.
Anyone with information should contact police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
UPDATE: Brooks has been located. Police thank the public for their assistance.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- 383 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 2,190 total cases found in Brampton
- Rainfall advisory issued for Brampton