Elderly Woman with Alzheimer’s Missing in Brampton
Police have reported another missing person today in Brampton.
Olive Brooks, 80, was last seen around noon today at her residence in the area of Kingknoll and McLaughlin.
She is described as 125 lbs, 4'8" tall, and hunched over. She was seen wearing a red waist length coat, brown pants, and carrying a brown purse.
Brooks suffers from Alzheimer’s, according to police.
Anyone with information should contact police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
UPDATE: Brooks has been located. Police thank the public for their assistance.
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Vehicle Flipped Over in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son
- Police Cruiser Involved in Three-Vehicle Crash in Brampton