Elderly Woman with Alzheimer’s Missing in Brampton
Police have reported another missing person today in Brampton.
Olive Brooks, 80, was last seen around noon today at her residence in the area of Kingknoll and McLaughlin.
She is described as 125 lbs, 4'8" tall, and hunched over. She was seen wearing a red waist length coat, brown pants, and carrying a brown purse.
Brooks suffers from Alzheimer’s, according to police.
Anyone with information should contact police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
UPDATE: Brooks has been located. Police thank the public for their assistance.
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- One Group Will No Longer Have to Pay Property Tax in Brampton
- Feds Cracking Down on Phantom Vehicles
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Freezing Rain Expected to Hit Brampton This Week