Elderly Woman with Dementia Missing in Brampton
Police are seeking the public’s assistance locating a missing woman this evening.
Police said at 6:06 p.m. that 82-year-old Irma Edwin was missing.
Edwin was last seen at Kennedy south of Queen in Brampton at 2:15 p.m.
She’s described as 5’4”, last seen wearing a white shirt with pink flowers, brown pants, and a straw hat.
Edwin is a vulnerable person with dementia, and she is also wearing a MedicAlert bracelet.
Anyone with information is asked to call police immediately.
- Man Charged After Police Locate Loaded Firearm in Brampton
- Police And Fire Department Responding To Gas Leak At Brampton Plaza
- Massive Auto Group Starts Construction of Luxury Dealership in Brampton
- Ontario Government Announces Results of 'Voluntary Layoff' Program
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade
- UPDATE: Police Seeking Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Woman Suffering from Dementia Missing
- Police Seeking Assistance in Locating 23-Year-Old Brampton Woman
- Police Searching for Missing Man With Dementia in Brampton
- UPDATED: Elderly Man with Dementia Reported Missing in Brampton