Elementary School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery In Brampton
Peel Police and K9 are investigating a robbery in Brampton.
According to police, a man was threatened with a knife and robbed.
The incident occurred in the area of Cresthaven and Banington at around 1 p.m.
St. Josephine Bakhita Elementary School is in hold and secure.
There have been no injuries.
The hold and secure has been lifted.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22