Emergency Crews Investigating Potentially Hazardous Situation in Brampton
Police and Fire crews are on scene investigating a potentially “hazardous situation” in Brampton.
Peel police and Brampton Fire recently announced that officers, along with Brampton Fire and Emergency Services and Peel Paramedics, are conducting an investigation regarding an unknown odour at an industrial building in the Eastern Ave. and Orenda Court area.
According to Brampton Fire, one patient is being assessed by paramedics and a Hazmat team has been called in as a precaution.
There is no other information available at this time.
We’ll update you as more details emerge.
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- What's Open and Closed Canada Day in Brampton
- Overnight shots fired in Brampton
- Two arrested for string of distraction thefts targeting residents in Peel and the GTA
- Police investigating shooting near Jayfield Park in Brampton