Emergency Crews Investigating Potentially Hazardous Situation in Brampton
Police and Fire crews are on scene investigating a potentially “hazardous situation” in Brampton.
Peel police and Brampton Fire recently announced that officers, along with Brampton Fire and Emergency Services and Peel Paramedics, are conducting an investigation regarding an unknown odour at an industrial building in the Eastern Ave. and Orenda Court area.
According to Brampton Fire, one patient is being assessed by paramedics and a Hazmat team has been called in as a precaution.
There is no other information available at this time.
We’ll update you as more details emerge.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28