Emergency Crews Investigating Potentially Hazardous Situation in Brampton
Police and Fire crews are on scene investigating a potentially “hazardous situation” in Brampton.
Peel police and Brampton Fire recently announced that officers, along with Brampton Fire and Emergency Services and Peel Paramedics, are conducting an investigation regarding an unknown odour at an industrial building in the Eastern Ave. and Orenda Court area.
According to Brampton Fire, one patient is being assessed by paramedics and a Hazmat team has been called in as a precaution.
There is no other information available at this time.
We’ll update you as more details emerge.
- Brampton man dies during altercation with police
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Police responding to shots fired in Brampton
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 200 cases confirmed in Brampton