Emergency Crews on Scene at Recent House Fire in Brampton
Police and emergency crews are on scene at another house fire in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a fire broke out an under-construction house in the Bovaird and Mississauga Road area.
Eastbound Bovaird is currently closed east of Mississauga.
You might want to avoid the area.
- A $1 million lotto ticket was sold in Brampton
- Police searching for missing 16-year-old boy from Brampton
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- Road closures in place due to leak in Brampton
- Ontario will need to recall defective licence plates, cabinet minister says