Emergency Crews on Scene at Recent House Fire in Brampton
Police and emergency crews are on scene at another house fire in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a fire broke out an under-construction house in the Bovaird and Mississauga Road area.
Eastbound Bovaird is currently closed east of Mississauga.
You might want to avoid the area.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22