Emergency Crews on Scene at Recent House Fire in Brampton
Police and emergency crews are on scene at another house fire in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a fire broke out an under-construction house in the Bovaird and Mississauga Road area.
Eastbound Bovaird is currently closed east of Mississauga.
You might want to avoid the area.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Second COVID-19 case reported on Brampton transit