Emergency Crews on Scene of Plane Crash Near Brampton
Emergency crews are on scene following a plane crash near the Brampton Flying Club.
Two patients are being treated, said Peel Paramedic Supt. Sean Large.
First responders are just north of the Brampton Flight Centre and Flying Club, in the King St. and McLaughlin Rd. area
A call came in at 5:24 p.m.
The aircraft involved is a small four-seater, said Large.
There’s no word yet on the extent of their injuries.
UPDATE: A four-seater Cessna was attempting to land at the Brampton Flight Centre when the plane struck a tree and crashed on McLaughlin Rd., said OPP Const. Tamara Schubert.
Four people have been transported to hospital — three of them as a precaution.
One person has serious but non-life threatening injuries.
McLaughlin is expected to be closed for about two hours while the debris is cleaned up.
The Transportation Safety Board is investigating the cause.
- Important Update To Brampton's Urgent Care Centre
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Vehicle Catches on Fire in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Burger King Launches New "Coffee Shake" In Brampton For A Limited Time Only