Emergency crews respond to fire at Brampton residence
Brampton Fire crews are on scene for an incident this afternoon.
Police say they received a call at 2:28 p.m. for a garage fire at a residence in the area of Bassett Crescent and Elwin Road, near Bovaird at James Potter Road.
It was determined that cooking was being done with propane in the garage and the pot caught fire.
The fire has been put out, police reported at 2:44 p.m.
No injuries were reported and there is no damage to the residence.
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Unconscious male located in Brampton pronounced deceased
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Fire department responding to residential garage fire in Brampton
- Police on Scene of Fire at Brampton Residence
- Fire Department Responding To Fire At Brampton Residence
- Crews on Scene for Vehicle Fire in Garage of Brampton Home