Emergency Crews Responding to High-Rise Fire in Brampton
Emergency crews are responding to a fire in a high-rise building in Brampton.
Brampton Fire and Emergency services says crews are on scene at 33 Kennedy Rd. S. for a fire that is contained to a fourth floor balcony.
The building is located near the Kennedy Rd. and Eastern Ave. intersection.
Peel police say there are no reports on injuries at this time.
A call regarding the incident came in at 11:49 a.m.
The fire at 33 Kennedy Rd is under control, some crews are being released from the scene. ^pb pic.twitter.com/dBJyE5R1EJ— Brampton Fire & Emergency Services (@BramptonFireES) March 22, 2019
- A $1 million lotto ticket was sold in Brampton
- Police searching for missing 16-year-old boy from Brampton
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- Road closures in place due to leak in Brampton
- Ontario will need to recall defective licence plates, cabinet minister says