Emergency Department at Brampton Civic Undergoing Construction
Hospital wait times might get worse before they get better.
From Tuesday, June 20, 2017 until the end of July 2017, part of Brampton Civic’s Emergency Department is undergoing renovations.
The construction aims to refresh the appearance and improve the safety and flow of patients in the Ambulatory Treatment Centre (ATC), according to William Osler Health Systems staff.
During renovations, ATC patients will be cared for in the Urgent Care Centre at Brampton Civic.
Patients are ensured they will receive the same care from the same staff and physicians, say hospital staff.
All Urgent Care Centre patients will be cared for in another space within the Emergency Department during the renovations.
Patients are asked to excuse any disruptions as a result of renovations.
Hopefully, construction will be completed in a timely manner and improve the flow of patients in the Emergency Department.
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Overnight stabbing in Brampton prompts police inviestigation
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Police looking for 33 year old Brampton woman