Emergency Services Attending Large Multi-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
A major crash has been reported this afternoon.
Police got a call at 5:15 p.m. regarding a collision at the intersection of Queen Street East and McVean Drive.
Four to five vehicles are involved, police say.
Emergency services are en route to the scene. No injuries have been reported at this time.
Residents can expect major traffic delays in the area.
Paramedics are working to extract one person from a vehicle.
Queen Street is closed westbound at Cherrycrest Drive, police report.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 70 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Emergency Services Called to Scene of Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Emergency Services Attending Highway Collision in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Emergency Services Extract Person From Vehicle After Crash
- Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton causing delays
- Injuries Reported Following Single-Vehicle Crash in Brampton