Emergency Services Responding to House Fire in Brampton
Officers and Brampton Emergency Services are on scene for a fire this evening.
Police received a call at 7:18 p.m. regarding a house fire in the area of Bovaird and Lake Louise Drive, south of Chinguacousy.
There’s no word on injuries at this time.
Police have reminded residents to stay away from the scene in order to allow emergency services access to the home.
UPDATE: At 7:32 p.m., police received a report for a second fire in the area of Queen Street and Kennedy. Residents should avoid the area.
- Emergency Services on Scene for Fire in Brampton
- Peel Police and Fire Emergency Services Responding to Reports of Shed Fire in Brampton
- Emergency Services on Scene for Park Fire in Brampton
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area While Emergency Crews Fight Fire in Brampton
- Emergency Services Responding to a House Fire in Brampton