Employee at Brampton McDonald's tests positive for COVID-19
An employee of a McDonald’s in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19.
Today (June 24), an employee at the McDonald’s located at 372 Main Street North in the Kingspoint Plaza tested positive for the virus.
Out of an abundance of caution, McDonald's Canada has immediately shut down the restaurant for a thorough cleaning and sanitation by third-party cleaning experts.
The employee last worked at the restaurant on June 21 from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m., and all staff who came into close contact with this person are being asked to quarantine until further information is available.
Additionally, any customers who visited the restaurant on June 21 between these hours are urged to seek instructions from Ontario Public Health’s website.
- Employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Amazon warehouse employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- NHL says 26 players have tested positive for COVID-19 since June 8
- Brampton Transit operator tests positive for COVID-19