Entrances Closed After Fire Breaks Out at Major Mall in Brampton
If you were planning to head out for some shopping right now, you might want to delay your trip.
Police confirmed at around 6:40 p.m. that there was a fire at Shoppers World. The exact location could not be confirmed.
Security has worked to evacuate the south end of the complex, say police, who received a call about the fire at 6:18 p.m.
“It appears to have been an electrical fire of some sort,” said Const. Bancroft Wright.
All flames have been extinguished as of now, but all mall entrances are temporarily closed.
- DISTURBING CONTENT: Peel Police Investigating Vandalized Sign In Brampton
- Lanes Blocked Following Three-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- Suspect Arrested Following Criminal Harassment Investigation in Brampton