Environment Canada Issues Special Weather Statement for Brampton
Some not-so-friendly weather is in the forecast this weekend in Brampton.
According to a recent statement from E.C., potentially heavy rainfall is expected to start sometime this evening and persist into Saturday night.
Total rainfall amounts of 25 to 40 mm are likely.
Environment Canada cites the cause of rain to be a developing low pressure system that will be crossing the lower Great Lakes on Saturday.
We’ll keep you posted with any additional weather warnings.
- Environment Canada Issues Special Weather Statement for City of Brampton
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: Significant Rainfall Continuing in Brampton
- Another Special Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Brampton
- A Special Weather Statement Issued for Brampton
- Special weather statement in effect for Brampton.