Evening Programs Cancelled at Brampton Schools Due to Weather
If you regularly attend an evening program at a facility run by the Peel District School Board (PDSB) or Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board (DPCDSB), your evening activity has likely been cancelled.
The PDSB says that all evening programs and permits are cancelled for the evening of Wednesday, Feb. 20.
The school board says the programs have been cancelled due to the freezing rain expected this evening.
All evening permits, Continuing Education courses, night school, adult ESL programs, adult credit classes are no longer scheduled to take place.
The board says schools will make site-based decisions about extracurricular activities, so residents are asked to contact the school directly.
The Catholic board released a similar statement.
"Due to weather conditions, all evening programs are CANCELLED for Wednesday, February 20," the DPCDSB said.
"This includes school/site permits, Adult and Continuing Education classes and Secondary Night School. After school child care services will continue as scheduled."
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,956 total cases found in Brampton
- Some evening programs in Brampton cancelled due to snow
- Peel District School Board cancels upcoming programs due to weather
- Sheridan College and Other School Programs Closing Due to Snow
- Peel School Board Addresses Rumour that March Break is Cancelled
- One-day strike will cause Peel board secondary school closures next week