[email protected]PAMA is a gathering of beginner and experienced knitters of all ages who meet once a week to create items that are all donated to charitable organizations in the peel community. Supplies and knitting instructions are provided by PAMA.
Donations have been made to groups such as:
- Regeneration Community Outreach, Brampton
- Elizabeth Fry Society, Peel-Halton, Brampton
- Interim Place, Mississauga
- Malton Village Long Term Care Centre, Malton
- Sienna Senior Living, Streetsville Care Community, Mississauga
- Alzheimer Society Of Peel, Mississauga
- Caledon/Dufferin Victim Services, Caledon and county of Dufferin
We invite you to drop-in for an evening of knitting and conversation at this FREE program. Beginners and experienced knitters are welcome!