Each Sunday FUNday includes our Family art & Stories program designed for families with younger children (3 to 6) as well as special programming for the whole family.
Included with admission and members are free. Registration required for select special guests.
Jan 20 - Catch Me If You Can
- Presented by Scientists in School, 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.
Do you have what it takes to be Sherlock Holmes? Test your powers of observation and deduction as you use forensic science to solve the mystery of the missing munchies. Fingerprints, footprints, and invisible ink - oh my! (Best suited for families with children 7 to 12 years of age). Reserve your spot now.
- Family Art & Stories (theme: photography) | 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Feb 17 - Celebrate Black History Month
Family Art & Stories (theme Black history) | 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Mar 17: Beyond Black and White
- Grandma Assiatou's Seed Pouch Workshop With local artist Mosa McNeilly, 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. Discover the healing properties of plants! Beloved character Grandma Assiatou shares ancestral knowledge and stories from the Atlantic to Kongo to Grenada. Taste, touch, smell and create your own seed pouch. Reserve your spot now.
- Family Art & Stories (theme: black and white) | 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Apr 21 -Celebrate Earth Day!
- Community Clean Up with the TRCA | 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Engage in a fun activity with the whole family to celebrate Earth Day. The TRCA will lead visitors through the effects of storm drain pollution and microplastics. Followed by an action project - community clean up! Programs are suitable for families with children ages 6 and up.
- Drop-in Family Activities throughout the day with PAMA and the Region's Environmental Education Team.
- Family Art & Stories (theme: Earth) | 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.