Exciting Holiday Activity Coming to Brampton
Since Halloween is officially over and we're a week into November, it's perfectly acceptable to start feeling festive—and to start making some decidedly Christmas-y and holiday-esque plans!
If you're the crafty type, you might be pumped to hear that Beaux-Arts Brampton is about to launch its Festive Florals classes.
People who are going to host holiday parties—or who just like to decorate—can learn how to make the perfect holiday centrepiece at the downtown Brampton arts facility.
The classes will be held on Nov. 30 and Dec. 14 and run from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The classes will be taught by Sara Heathfield, a local artist, filmmaker, designer and experienced florist.
If you're interested in making a centerpiece (it might also make for a great gift for someone else), you can pick the day that best fits your holiday season schedule and create a present or decoration with a more personal touch.
The cut off date for registration is Nov 25, so book quickly, as attendance is limited to 15 students per class and spots can fill up fast!
Admission is $50 per person.
For more information, click here.
- Intersection Closed for Shooting Investigation in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Brampton
- Police Searching for Brampton Male Considered Armed and Dangerous
- UPDATE: Extreme Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton