Exciting Holiday Activity Coming to Brampton
Since Halloween is officially over and we're a week into November, it's perfectly acceptable to start feeling festive—and to start making some decidedly Christmas-y and holiday-esque plans!
If you're the crafty type, you might be pumped to hear that Beaux-Arts Brampton is about to launch its Festive Florals classes.
People who are going to host holiday parties—or who just like to decorate—can learn how to make the perfect holiday centrepiece at the downtown Brampton arts facility.
The classes will be held on Nov. 30 and Dec. 14 and run from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The classes will be taught by Sara Heathfield, a local artist, filmmaker, designer and experienced florist.
If you're interested in making a centerpiece (it might also make for a great gift for someone else), you can pick the day that best fits your holiday season schedule and create a present or decoration with a more personal touch.
The cut off date for registration is Nov 25, so book quickly, as attendance is limited to 15 students per class and spots can fill up fast!
Admission is $50 per person.
For more information, click here.
- Bramalea City Centre is Your Holiday Hotspot for Gift Shopping and Festive Events in Brampton
- Exciting Things You Didn't Know About BCC This Holiday Season
- Brampton is Reinventing its Downtown This Holiday Season
- Canadians expected to spend more money this holiday season in Brampton
- Canadians expected to spend less this holiday season in Brampton