Exciting New Treats are Coming to Tim Hortons in Brampton
It hasn't been very long since Tim Hortons announced its newest Timbit flavour.
The double double Timbit.
And now the beloved Canadian company is taking things one step further by introducing a double double coffee bar.
"Made with Tim Hortons coffee beans, the Double Double Coffee Bar is similar in size to a chocolate bar, has a smooth and silky texture with an espresso bean finish, but contains no actual chocolate," according to a recent press release.
"The coffee bar contains caffeine and is great for both coffee and non-coffee drinkers alike."
The coffee bar will be available in the fall of this year.
The company is aware, however, that some people may still want to have their daily cup of coffee in the traditional way.
As a result, Tim Hortons is also introducing a few new retail coffee beverage products.
These new products include instant coffee, iced coffee (ready-to-drink editions - available in the double double and regular flavours), and iced capps (a relaunch of three ready-to-drink iced capp flavours including original, vanilla, and mocha).
The instant coffee will be available in participating stores come February, and the ready-to-drink iced coffee and iced capps will be available at the beginning of March.
Will you be trying any of these products?
Photos are courtesy of Tim Hortons.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- You Can Get Free Coffee at Tim Hortons in Brampton All Week
- Brampton Tim Hortons Are Celebrating National Coffee Day This Weekend
- Some Changes Are Coming To Tim Hortons' Coffee And Lids
- A Brand New Timbit Has Come to Tim Hortons in Brampton
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee Over the Holidays in Brampton