Exciting News for A&W Fans in Brampton
If you like a good A&W burger, then you'll love this news.
According to a recent press release, A&W Food Services of Canada will be the first national burger chain to get rid of all processed cheese and serve real cheddar cheese, made without artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives.
As of Oct. 1, instead of processed cheese, all A&W cheese-featuring menu options will be crafted with real cheese, made with 100 per cent Canadian milk.
“Year-after-year A&W has made substantial changes to meet the needs of our guests. What’s better than a Teen Burger topped with real Canadian Cheddar," Susan Senecal, A&W Canada’s President and Chief Executive Officer said in a recent press release.
“We believe that sourcing simple, great-tasting ingredients, farmed with care is the right thing to do. Serving real cheese instead of processed cheese was the logical, and delicious, next step.”
And just when you thought the good news was over.
Also, as of Oct. 1 A&W Canada’s smash-hit burger is back in restaurants across the country.
A&W’s Beyond Meat Burger first came out in July of this year and received some positive feedback.
This burger is currently A&W’s fastest and most successful new product launch ever.
“Today, we’re thrilled to say the Beyond Meat Burger is back and we thank all of our guests for their enthusiasm and patience,” Senecal said in a recent press release.
“We know it’s never nice to hear ‘sorry we’re sold out,’ so we’ve been working hard to bring back the Beyond Meat Burger."
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows
- Major Fast Food Chain Launching Specialty Burger
- There's a Massive and Strange New Burger at The WORKS in Brampton
- Do You Want To See The New McDonald's Plant Based Burger Come To Brampton?
- Limited Time Spam Burger Coming to Popular Brampton Restaurant
- Tim Horton's Launches New Beyond Meat Burgers in Brampton